SATURDAY SCREEN PRINT 16th Jan. 2021
The sessions run from 11:00am - 5:00pm
Course Fee £80.
This covers the cost of screen preparation inks and tuition.
Tutor: Fox Fisher
The session will guide you though the complete process from your original image to a finished screen printed product with lots of support
Bring your own designs.
The course takes you through the process of transferring an image into a photo stencil on the screen, which usually means manipulating it digitally to make it printable, although its perfectly possible (and even desirable) to use hand drawn or hand cut images. The starting point could be a photograph, or a scan, or a sketch.
There is not usually time to print more than two colours layers at A3 size in a one day workshop.
A great taster session.
We will be taking precautions to safeguard our customers and have made a few changes to help this happen:
• Classes are limited to 4 people.
• Tools and surfaces will be sanitised before and after use and each person will be
designated their own tools to use while they are in the workshop.
• Appropriate PPE, hand sanitiser, viral spray, hand wash etc. will be available for use
in the workshop.
• People should bring their own aprons/overalls, cups, snacks and lunch.
• If you have covid symptoms you should not attend and let us know.
All courses may be subject to change or cancellation according to government guidelines. Full refunds or transfers will be given should this be neccessary.