Saturday 5th Dec.. 2020.
Course Fee £80.
This covers the cost of screen preparation inks and tuition.
All other materials (such as paper) are available from our on-site shop at very good prices.
Suitable for newbys who have little or no experience and veterans who are a bit rusty and want to brush up their skills.
The sessions run from 11:00am - 5:00pm
Tutor: Fox Fisher.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have a gift voucher and you want to use it to pay for the course it is essential that you contact the studio to confirm your place.
or call 01273 691496.
This intensive day will guide you though the complete process from your original image to a finished screen-print with lots of support, a great taster session. You will find to how to prepare and make positives
either by hand or digitally that are suitable to expose onto a screen using a photo stencil. You should be able to complete a two colour print at A3
size on the course.
We will be taking precautions to safeguard our customers and have made a few changes to help this happen:
• Classes are limited to 4 people.
• Tools and surfaces will be sanitised before and after use and each person will be
designated their own tools to use while they are in the workshop.
• Appropriate PPE, hand sanitiser, viral spray, hand wash etc. will be available for use
in the workshop.
• People should bring their own aprons/overalls, cups, snacks and lunch.
• If you have covid symptoms you should not attend and let us know.
All courses may be subject to change or cancellation according to government guidelines. Should this prove neccessary refunds and transfers will be given.